Senior Finance Manager Opportunity for a Listed Plc Insurance Company.
Senior Finance Manager: This position is a unique opportunity for the right candidate as the client is looking for someone with strong financial reporting experience as well as having the ability to provide insight and analysis. The client has expressed to us that the soft skills are just as important as the finance skills.
The role will entail:
- Responsibility for all Group Reporting
- Negotiating and Influencing across multiple stakeholders and across the wider finance team.
- Review and Challenge of Business Unit Results
- Work closely with FP&A to understand the results across Actuals and Forecast
- Work closely with Investor Relations
- Excellent Communication skills is a must as this role is heavily focussed on Business Partnering
- A good understanding of the Insurance Sector
- Qualified accountant with at least 4 years post qualified experience either in industry or practice
- Strong financial/regulatory reporting skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
Please Apply Now.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.