- Responsible for strong delivery of all required Group reporting in compliance with all relevant regulation
- Top down review and challenge of Business Units
- Preparation of group results
- Preparing reporting to Group Audit Committee
- Work closely with the FP&A team
- Negotiating and influencing senior stakeholders and across the wider finance team
- Qualified accountant with a risk or audit background
- Good understanding of the Insurance sector
- Have a financial services background
- Asset management experience will be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.