Are you seeking a challenging and diverse financial management role with a global business? My client an employer of choice, is seeking a robust and technically astute Senior Finance Manager to join their team for a 12 month FTC. You will take an integral management position, with leadership of a close knit team. You will take ownership of the general accounting functions with key responsibilities including:-
- Production of financial statements under IFRS
- Oversee the team ensuring accuracy of ledger accounts, balance sheet analysis and control.
- Work closely with Treasury across reporting, budget, re-forecasts, cashflow modelling and FOREX strategy.
- Provide reporting analysing profits, revenue and cash position.
- Develop and drive a team including appraisals and training and instil a culture of continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACCA/ACA or equivalent, with strong financial management experience and previous staff management exposure. You will have a proven history within a complex multi-national business and ideally responsibility for ledger/transactional teams.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.