My client an employer of choice, is seeking a Senior Finance Manager (Systems & IT) to join their close knit team. You will act as a key interface between the finance and IT teams to drive efficiency, champion controls and drive a strategic programme of transformation, through effective business partnering. Your key responsibilities will include: -
- Act as the subject matter expert, providing guidance, advice and leadership on all financial processes and business systems.
- Be a key interface between finance end users and IT team to drive strategic programme of transformation, including change management, training, documentation and delivery.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in finance processes and systems
- Promote and drive a better understanding of SAP finance to the financial team with more insightful reports, tools and training.
- Manage projects to improve functionality and user experience
The ideal candidate will be ACA, CIMA, ACCA part, fully qualified or equivalent with a strong academic background and excellent stakeholder management skills. You will ideally have previous experience of ERP systems (SAP, Cognos, Oracle etc) and business forecasting systems. You will be a confident communicator with strong attention to detail who will seek continuous improvement. Previous experience of a major finance systems change project within a complex environment would be highly desirable.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.