My client are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated individual who will take ownership and shape the Financial Accounting function. As a Senior Financial Accountant the key responsibilities might include:-
- Production of monthly management accounts, with overhead analysis and variance
- Annual Opex Budget preparation and liaison with Budget holders
- Reconciling, balancing and investigating of general ledger accounts ensuring robust financial control is maintained over all accounts.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements relating to the production of financial information
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and resolving any differences.
- Preparation of year end accounts including liaising with the auditors
- Monthly reconciliation and confirmation of intercompany loans and accounts within the operating businesses
- Monthly overhead analysis and variance
You must will be a qualified accountant and technically up to date, with strong customer focus and effective influencing skills. You will have a strong academic background and a real hunger to progress within a fast paced environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.