Our client is a great place to work, with a nice environment and excellent staff development opportunities. They now require a motivated individual who will take ownership and shape the Financial Accounting function over the next 12 to 15 months. As a Senior Financial Accountant this is a high profile role and the key responsibilities might include:-
- Preparation of the annual report and the interim statements.
- Liaise with external advisers and external auditors on accounting matters.
- Prepare the monthly group consolidation.
- Ensure international subsidiary compliance to group accounting policies.
- Bank covenant reporting and cash flow statement preparation.
- Support on matters of UK taxation.
You must will be a practice trained qualified accountant and technically up to date, with strong customer focus and effective influencing skills. You will have a strong academic background and a real hunger to progress within a fast paced environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.