Are you seeking a high profile Senior Financial Accountant with strong progression opportunities? My client are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated individual who will take ownership of the statutory/management reporting and shaping the development of a small team. The key responsibilities will include:-
- Ownership for the annual audit process including, preparation of the Financial Statements of group companies and consolidated group accounts prepared under IFRS
- Responsible for preparing the Group Consolidation on a monthly basis and reporting on company performance to the group majority shareholder
- Responsible for working with the PR team on an annual basis to ensure that Press Releases accurately reflect financial information
- Working in conjunction with the Commercial Finance team to provide input into the budgeting and reforecasting process
- Responsible for reviewing the weekly/monthly cash reconciliations, P&L and BS inter-company reconciliations
- Business partnering with the HR team analysing costs, bonuses and ensuring payroll journals are recorded correctly
- Working closely with the tax team on corporation, deferred and VAT
- Shared management of 2 Graduate Trainees
The ideal candidate will be ACA/CA qualified accountant with strong customer focus, effective influencing and communication skills. You will have a strong academic background and a real hunger to progress within a fast paced environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.