Market leading retailer is now seeking a technically strong chartered accountant to take responsibility for statutory and management reporting. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Delivery of annual and interim statutory accounts under IFRS
- Production of monthly management reporting
- Ownership of balance sheet controls
- Preparation and regular review of cashflow forecasts
- Oversee day to day treasury management issues
- Develop effective working relationship with auditors and other professional advisers
- Working closely with professional advisers, preparation of corporation tax computations.
Ideally You will be ACA/CA qualified from practice with experience of statutory accounts preparation under IFRS, able to work under pressure with excellent communication skills. This outstanding opportunity will appeal to ambitious candidates keen to leverage their strong technical accounting skills to progress in a dynamic competitive environment. Industry experience is advantageous.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.