My client is a leading (not for profit) Art Institution who are seeking a Senior Financial Accountant covering a broad remit of responsibilities. As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be supporting the Head of Accounting manage the Accounting services team.
Key responsibilities include:
- To deputise for and support the Head of Accounting
- Manage the accounting team and transaction processing operations
- Monthly and quarterly reports
- Oversee all control and compliance including preparing statutory accounts / liaise with auditors / tax reporting for numerous group entities
- Financial analysis for management distribution / assisting in long term financial planning
This role will suit a fully qualified accountant who has some post qualification experience; experience of SORP accounting will be a bonus.
This a fantastic position playing a crucial role in contributing to a wider finance team and strategy – please get in touch if this is of interest.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.