My Client, a leading UK Art Institution is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team. As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be covering a broad set of responsibilities and reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
- Act as a "number two" for the Head of Finance
- Business partner non specialist colleagues to advice of complex financial matters
- Building strong relationships and rapport with colleagues throughout the business
- Prepare the annual statutory accounts and audit files to numerous group entities
- Assisting with long term financial planning
- Monthly forecasts and budgets
- Monthly and quarterly reports
This role would be suitable for a qualified accountant with at least 1 year's post qualified experience. You must have a strong technical background as well as being able to shown commercial ability. Knowledge of SORP accounting will be advantageous but not essential.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.