An exciting opportunity currently exists for a motivated and experienced finance professional to join a rapidly expanding organisation that is enjoying an ever increasing presence Nationwide.
Reporting to Senior Management, responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of management accounts
- Dealing with all aspects of budgeting and forecasting
- Undertaking complex analysis - presenting findings to colleagues across the business to aid decision making
- Business partnering with a view to improving processes and procedures
- Providing accurate variance analysis and
- Working on additional adhoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA) with a proven track record of delivering in a fast paced, target driven environment. Good communication skills are key with the ability to deal with both finance and non-finance colleagues to stakeholder level. Working both on your own initiative but also with team members will be required.
If you driven, ambitious and looking for a new challenge that can offer real career progression, please don't hesitate - apply today!
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.