From its UK head office, our online/technology client provides software and online support to its clients around the world with technology hubs/colleagues based at various locations around the world.
The role will be key in close of month and reporting, forecasting/budgeting of costs and headcount and building presentations for internal and external parties to the division.
Key responsibilities will including:-
- Compare forecasted and actual results to identify possible improvements
- Support FP&A management with special projects
- Review finance and accounting processes to continuously improve financial reporting and forecasting accuracy
- Responsibility for tracking of capital budget, re-forecasting of capital spend
- Manage graduate and financial analyst
- ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Good academics
- Robust character while dealing with senior stakeholders
- Previous experience in a Tech or SaaS company would be beneficial
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.