My client a highly impressive technology business, market disruptor who are on the cusp of becoming a household name are seeking a strong leader to join their first class finance team. You will lead a bright and highly motivated team as a Senior Financial Controller. If you are seeking an ambitious business with a very vibrant culture this role could be for you.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Develop, manage and lead the financial control area of the business and assist with its international expansion
- Key contact for all month, quarter and year-end financial matters
- Production of statutory accounts ensuring compliance and principles of international regions are adhered to.
- Development of key financial strategies including taxation.
- Lead and develop a highly motivated and ambitious team.
The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with experience within a large complex organisation including group consolidation. You will ideally have a strong academic background and be an effective communicator, highly self-motivated and possess experience of leading a shared service centre function.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss this opportunity in full and get a true understanding of its potential.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.