A luxurious and high end restaurant chain is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their team of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals. As FP&A Analyst, you would be responsible for driving key business decisions by providing and presenting high quality information. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to join a fast-paced and well performing business within the hospitality sector.
- Create strategic plans and financial modelling
- Engage closely with several Business Units and Senior Stakeholders in a Business Partnering capacity
- Manage scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
- Prepare monthly Management Board Information
- Produce and present annual budgets and forecasts working with the Head of FP&A
- Analyse KPI's, variances and trends
The ideal candidate will come from a practice trained background who has then progressed their career in a multi site business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.