Senior Fund Accountant Role for a Leading Financial Services Company in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within your Accounting career within the Financial Services. There is a generous salary package on offer as well as a great company culture.
Key Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Monthly or Quarterly NAV calculations.
- Liaising with Clients
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for Private Equity, Real Estate and Listed Funds
- Authorisation of payments via bank portals.
- Liaise with Auditors and manage and respond to audit queries.
- Experienced in FATCA data accumulation as well as the new CRS reporting requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 Years' Experience in Private Equity, Real Estate or Debt/Loan Funds.
- Experience preparing and reviewing of capital call, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements
- US GAAP/ UK GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
Please Apply Now
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.