Our client, a national retailer are looking for an Internal Auditor to join their team based in South West London. As the Internal Auditor you will be working closely with the Senior Finance Manager and you will provide specialist knowledge within the financial controls team.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of one of the country's biggest brands, working across all areas of the business from supply chain to marketing, retail to online, this will give you greater exposure to the whole company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading very commercial projects in all areas of the business to manage and control risk
- Understanding the businesses priorities and use best practice to help deliver plans in line with business strategy
- Providing partners across the business with financial controls knowledge and advice
- Tracking and reporting of the first line of defence financial control testing
- Accountable for influencing and managing relationships with senior stakeholders from across the business
The successful candidate must be ACA qualified from a Top 10 accountancy practice who has external or internal audit experience. The CISA qualification would be advantageous.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast paced consumer facing business..
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.