I'm working for a International Media organisation who are recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant London,You will be reporting directly to the CFO with sole responsibilty for monthly Management Accounts.
The successful Candidate will be self-sufficient, proactive and keen to make an impact.
- Sole responsibility for the monthly management accounts, with a focus on Capex and Cash-flow forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing audit files
- Business partnering with budget holders to assist in cost management, forecasting and the annual budget
- Driving improvement and efficiency to improve accuracy and reduce preparation time
- Preparation and submission of monthly and quarterly Sarbanes Oxley and CSR reporting
- Adhoc assistance when necessary
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA - Part Qualified/Qualified
- Strong background in Management Accounting
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Maconomy experience an advantage
- Exceptional inter-personal skills
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Management Accountant must be/have:
- FULLY CIMA/ACCA qualified, with minimum 1 year post-qualification experience
- Experience in a fast-paced business environment
- Advanced Excel skills, and knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion
- Leadership skills and ability to influence non-finance staff
- Ability to manage and analyse large quantities of data
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.