My client, a market leader in business services, are searching for a positive individual with excellent communication skills to join a busy and dynamic payroll team as a Senior Payroll Administrator.
- Support the payroll function to ensure staff are paid accurately and on time
- processing all aspects of payroll documentation
- processing and the validation of payroll submissions/templates
- assisting with holiday queries
- responding o requests for information received from government agencies
- answering internal and external queries
- collection and distribution of post received into the team
- processing of BACS recalls, faster payments and chaps payments
- control the completion of statutory and authorised returns to relevant bodies
- timely remittance of all payroll deductions
- assist with payroll reconciliations
- processing overpayments
- assisting with the auto enrollment process
- Assist with year end tasks where appropriate
- Support with the training and development of all team members
The successful finance professional will need to have excellent Excel skills and brilliant interpersonal skills. They will also need to be able to influence, persuade and support team members.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.