A small friendly Practice in North West London are seeking a Senior Practice manager to join their successful team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Manager / Senior Accountant looking for career progression who has a minimum of 2 years PQE to join a firm which has a strong client base and is continually growing.
As Manager / Senior Accountant your main duties will include:
- Regular communication with your own client base of corporate businesses
- Servicing new and existing clients with sizeable turnovers
- Helping to develop strategic plans and visions
- Managing the accounts and possibly audit processes from start to finish
- Reporting and presenting information back to the directors
- Liaising with clients and providing financial information and advice
- Mentoring junior members of staff
To be considered for the role of Manager / Senior Accountant you will be/have:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Ideally be a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Worked in a similar role previously
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong leadership and team building skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to Practice, which actively encourages career progression for it's employees as well as rewarding it's staff, whilst still providing the chance to make the role your own.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.