A Senior Property Accountant position has opened up in a well-known property group based in Central London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly client statements and VAT reports
- The reconcile of client bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Attending quarterly service charge accounting meetings to review accounts
- Coordinating the production of the annual service charge budgets, along with the organisation and attendance to meetings to discuss these budgets
- Providing accounting support to Building Teams, and guidance to new members of the team
- Producing year end accounts
The ideal candidate will have experience in the property sector, along with cash management and treasury experience. Strong Excel and ECS (Qube) experience would be beneficial. As well as excellent communication and management skills, and commercial ability.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case