My client, a leading international manufacturing business based in Welwyn Garden City are seeking a strong Cost Accountant to join their growing business. Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Review and analyse inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Preparation of cost models to assist with commercial decision making.
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Analyse cost accounting data
- KPI’s - ensure accuracy, usefulness and understanding of all KPI’s - this will include working closely with management to help them understand and have positive impact on their performance.
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or QBE with experience of standard costing gained within a manufacturing business. You will possess strong communication, interpersonal and Excel skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.