One of Europe's leading entertainment company are currently looking for an Internal Auditor to join their team based in London.
This is a great opportunity for those with an IT background wanting to apply their knowledge and experience to a wide variety of commercial projects.
The role will see you working on a variety of challenging assignments involving all parts of the business. You will be responsible for the delivery of engagements assigned to you and for building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Your initial focus will be data security work with the potential to become increasingly involved in broader and deeper IT audit assignments, mainstream audits and more strategic assessments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, the planning, performance and report delivery of allocated assignments;
- Building and maintaining a close working relationship with the key stakeholders and suppliers;
- Assessing and testing that business, data security and IT controls are designed well and operating effectively;
- Providing assurance that robust controls are in place prior to engaging new suppliers;
- Identify value arising through the delivery of constructive recommendations;
The ideal candidate will have an accountancy or CISA qualification (ACA, CA, CISA. It is likely that you will have worked in IT Audit or have IT data security experience.
The client is offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including store discount and a bonus.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.