An expanding leisure organisation based in Hertfordshire are looking for a Supply Chain coordinator to help with the management and administration on behalf of the supply chain team.
- Assist in developing a key portfolio of contracts that have clear business sponsorship, have a positive impact of the DLL business, and assist in the smooth running of the DLL clubs with clear processes.
- Working for the Head Of Procurement to act as the supply chain interface within DLL in order to:
- Co-ordinate the supply of business requirements from the DLL contract sponsor that includes; specification, volumes, usage profile, service levels for all new contracts and renewals.
- Co-ordinate rollout plans between the supply base and the business ensuring full participation and ownership within the relevant business function (Ops, Marketing, and Clubs).
- Manage required communication with new and existing suppliers
- Act as the first line support for the electronic ordering system to include;
- Management of electronic catalogues
- Administering of core data (users/ hierarchy/ limits etc)
- Assist in product/ supplier related queries
- Act as the key administrator/ advisor of the procurement aspect of the stock management system (currently Star Chef), to include
- Management of the core data
- Liaison with other key users (FP&A and F&B)
- Management of food suppliers – to ensure data is correct and updated
- Collaboration of pricing information, to ensure invoicing is correct
- Act as the day to day contact for the business such that:
- Be first point of contact to ensure all queries / requests are dealt with promptly
- Manage communication into business of changes / issues
- Access to supplier and contractual terms are available to all order points and that an effective order process is in place that underpins business compliance
- Provide administrative support via the development and maintenance of:-
- New Supplier Set Up Process
- Raising Of Central Purchase Orders
- Supply Chain Homepage
- Supplier database
- Procurement experience would be an advantage
- Experience managing key relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong Excel skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.