An excellent opportunity for a Tax Advisor/Analyst within a global, prestigious Legal firm Working closely within the accounting teams internationally
Working with Head of Department your key responsibilities:
- All aspects of International Tax
- Preparation of various year end schedules
- Allocation of UK taxable profit
- Transfer pricing
- Updating & maintaining the Global Transfer pricing model
- Cash-flow statements
- Assiting with secondment related queries and costings
- Day to day supervision of International Tax Assistant
- Resonsible for any other tax compliance work required is produced to the highest of standards
- Will consider part qualified or with a desire to study
- Understanding of basic accounting
- Corporate Tax would be an advantage
- Confident with Client facing opportunities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Focused and driven to be successful inspiring the team around you
- Personable and confident to enhance the Client experience
- Good organisational skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.