This opportunity is for a global energy provider. This person will be responsible for direct tax within the business. They will focus on direct tax reporting, compliance and returns.
- Assisting with the groups tax compliance (e.g. direct tax returns)
- Assisting with the groups tax accounting by completing monthly reporting and ensure the correct information is provided for the statutory accounts
- Report on tax rate, cash taxes, deferred taxes and balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide advice for direct tax inquiries internally and respond to queries made by tax authorities
- Will be involved in transfer pricing and treasury matters
This individual should have a strong understanding of UK IFRS, tax controls, systems and processes and have the ability to prepare tax computations. Bilingual individuals fluent in English and German, French or Russian are of interest but not essential. Professional tax or accounting qualification is desired.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case