- Provide an efficient and proactive tax service to the top fifteen accountancy practice clients and ensure that the clients’ tax needs are fully met.P
- Research technical tax issues and present the tax findings effectively, whilst demonstrating the use of key reference and the relevant legislation.
- Effectively manage projects and multiple assignments, ensuring that the tax work is completed within the specified timeframes and to the required standard.
- Promote the top fifteens accountancy practices tax services to clients through good cross selling. Identify opportunities for adding value to clients by the provision of complimentary services offered by the firm and taking action to ensure the opportunities are acted upon.
- To manage the top fifteen accountancy practices department’s monthly billing process.
- Assist other department’s staff in the office/s with Employment Tax related queries, as and when required.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.