Our client are a rapidly expanding business who are currently seeking an experienced part qualified accountant to assist them on an interim basis. Duties will include:-
- Provide month end support including the posting of journals as required and setting up of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsibility for posting and reporting of all prepayments
- Tracking fixed asset expenditure versus budget, ensuring this is loaded into the system correctly and depreciation postings setup in line with group accounting policy
- Manage all weekly bank and sales reconciliations, streamlining the process and identifying issues both with the process and the underlying data.
- Monitoring of the sales ledger to check the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Reviewing of Cost of Goods data to ensure this reflects sales activity
Ideally you will be a part qualified or qualified by experience accountant with excellent reporting skills gained in a busy and dynamic environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.