Prestigious hospitality business are in need of a Finance Administrator to join their business for initially 6 months. The Finance Administrator will be responsible for assisting the accounts team in their London office.
Here’s what you’d be doing as Finance Administrator:
- Daily cash ups and daily sales 111
- Banking and safe reconciliation
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes both e-invoicing and manual
- Generate client invoices and credit notes
- Liaise with suppliers and clients on any queries
- Produce daily sales reports
- Weekly P&L reports and forecasts
- Monitor and process stock and stock transfers
- Weekly accruals
- Matching purchase orders with invoices
- Answering telephone calls received on Department main line
- Sorting of daily post from Head Office
- General office duties
Strong attention to detail & a key eye for accuracy
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
Excellent communication skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.