My client is a media management and production company based in Central London who are looking for a recently qualified accountant with vast experience in Sage 50 to join their thriving business on an initial 6 month contract.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be situated in a small but fast paced finance function.
Duties will include:
- Processing credit card expense claims for the production team
- Raising invoices to contract for production spend
- Tracking production development spend and ensuring timely recharge
- Reviewing processes within Sage and making improvements where appropriate
- Reviewing the Sage General Ledger and making suggestions for restructure to be implemented
- Assisting with the client agency payment process
- Other adhoc accounting duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a /Recently Newly Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Preferable experience of working in a small team and managing all financial controls
- Strong financial acumen
- Have excellent communication skills
- Available immediately or very short notice
- Sage line 50 is a necessity
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.