A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Management Accountant to start their career in a leading Leisure brand in London
This well known brand is looking for a dynamic, analytical and commercially thinking individual to join them as a Trainee Management Accountant to play a key role in their finance function. Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and analyzing variance in profitability
- Producing weekly P+L analysis
- Product analysis - identifying and evaluating trends to improve and drive performance
- Playing a key role in getting maximum spend from customer base
The ideal candidate will be:
- Analytically and Commercially minded
- Have a strong attention to details
- Be an excellent communication
- Be able to work independently and confidently
This is a great opportunity to start your career in Finance and to join a growing and well known retail brand, who thrive on progressing their employees.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.