A fantastic opportunity is available to join a fast paced Media Company for an experienced Treasury Analyst who is enthusiastic, self motivated thinker with an analytical mind.
Treasury is key to the management of key financial risks. Key role purpose of the Treasury Analyst is:
- Undertaking all aspects of FX, credit risk and interest rate management including treasury dealing
- Investment management
- Bank Account Management
- Other aspects of treasury operations
Treasury & Cash Management
Risk and cash Management
- Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with divisional finance teams as required and Commercial businesses (incl WW) in relation to treasury activities
- To ensure that group’s cash and liquidity is managed efficiently within policy
- Monitor, analyse, manage and report on financial risk exposures
- Liaise closely internally and Commercial businesses (incl WW) to identify foreign exchange requirements
- Implementation of FX hedging and FX conversion strategies by buying and selling foreign currency
- Monitor and manage credit risk positions with financial counterparties to ensure compliance with policy. Report exceptions to Group Treasurer.
- Assist in the completion and regular review of treasury documentation with trading counterparts (i.e. ISDAs, MIFID).
- Close liaison with Treasury back office team re Treasury activities and Steria re cash forecasts
- Liaise internally and Commercial businesses to ascertain cash, funding needs, payment forecasts and FX positions
- Responsible for the Company Commercial businesses Treasury and central accounts opening and closing through BAM processes.
- Provide advice on banking to the Company and Commercial businesses
- Support the development and implementation of appropriate Treasury Technology solutions and associated processes to meet its risk management, operational, business development and control requirements
- Support the development of appropriate Treasury forecasting and reporting
- Assist the Head of Operations in the;
- Development and maintenance of SWIFT structures and interfaces
- Development of relationships with Swift Service Provider
- Relationships with the treasury system and data suppliers including Wallstreet, Bloomberg, My Treasury, 360T and Kyriba.
- Facilitate self-development by identifying and meeting own skills development needs and future career opportunities with the support of the Treasury Team.
- Facilitate collaboration between team members through sharing information, collaborating on decision making, and taking mutual responsibility for the work of the team.
- Undertake such other duties and tasks as may lie within the scope of this post to ensure the effective delivery and development of the service.
- Graduate in economics or finance preferably ideally with some experience in a treasury environment or at least with a well evidenced interest in finance, economics and the financial markets.
- Preferable but not essential to have ACT qualification.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case