Following acquisition a Leading consultancy is looking for an experienced Treasury Administrator to join a fast moving organisation with a great opportunity for progression
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Providing realistic Cash Forecasting
- Monitoring of payments forecasts from Payroll & onshore/offshore
- Resolve Treasury and Banking queries
- Supporting senior management with various activities
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- CHAPS payments, foreign & faster payments
- Ad-hoc duties
- Able to work as part of a team
- Pro-active approach to ensure success of team
- Personable and confident
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.