An established retailer are looking for a Treasury Dealer to apply their knowledge of international financial markets and risk management instruments and techniques
- The role holder will have a good knowledge of financial risks (principally liquidity, FX and interest rate risks) and will understand and be able to execute the agreed strategies effectively.
- Principal dealer of FX, Interest Rate and commodity hedging and Money Market management including maintaining the necessary documentation
- Supporting the Treasury Manager in all areas of Group cash management
- Agree agenda, produce the reports for the monthly Treasury Committee meetings, lead the meeting of the committee and manage follow-up actions
- Put agreed structures and strategies in place in order to minimize the Group’s overall exposure to FX, interest rate and commodity price risks
- Maintaining operational short term cash flows (FX)
- Treasury dealing (money markets, IR derivatives, FX and commodity (energy))
- Provision of information to Financial Planning & Analysis team with respect to risks and opportunities – e.g. charges to margin FX volatility
- Basic book keeping/accounting double entry
- Proficient use of market data platform eg Bloomberg or similar
- Experience of trading platforms
- Proficient Excel skills
- Experience of managing relationships with external stakeholders
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.