The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Control of the Treasury Management System including day to day maintenance of all static data and key security risk control measures
- Managing a team of two Treasury Analysts - Back Office
- Management of all data feeds including Bloomberg and SWIFT reporting
- Strengthen the control environment and drive change through continuous process improvements
- Continually looking to drive down cost
In this high profile role you will manage a small team and will be able to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
To be successful in this role, you must be a strong team player and hold or be working towards a Treasury qualification with excellent Excel skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.