My client is a rapidly expanding and progressive organisation that are seeking a high calibre Treasury Manager to join their ever evolving team. Within this high profile role you will be responsible for the cash management, corporate liquidity and risk management across the business as well as investments.
- Take ownership of all aspects of cash flow, forecasts and financial modelling
- Manage investment strategies, working capital and FX
- Develop and implement robust and efficient processes and drive a culture of continual improvement
- Provide advice on tax planning and structuring
- Assist stakeholder with technical advice on M&A and ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA / CFA qualified or equivalent with an exceptionla academic background and experience of working in a rapidly growing organisation. You will ideally have previous working knowledge of investment portfolios and financial instruments and effective communication skill up to board level.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.