I am currently partnering with a specialist exhibition manufacture, my client has grown to become one of the best known names in the fields for, theatre, leisure and art fabrication.
This opportunity will come in two parts, one will be to provide a friendly and organised reception service and the second will be to assist in the financial accounting for the business
· Telephones -
· place weekly orders
· Control of budget.
· Deal with Bookings
· Register all new freelance employees
- Purchase Ledger
- Code and check invoices
- Enter invoices/credit notes onto Sage Accounting System
- Check and reconcile supplier statements.
- File invoices and statements
- Preparing the monthly BACS payments.
- Control of designated budgets
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Administration Experience
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in Excel
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.