A leading international retail company based in Watford who are in the market for a Vendor Relations Clerk.
- To ensure all Merchandise vendor queries are dealt with in an accurate & timely manner and to manage the day to day AP merchandise queries.
- To deal with all incoming vendor queries.
- To build on excellent working relationships with both our external and internal customers.
- To ensure all queries are dealt with in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
- To reconcile vendor statements and obtain copies of any outstanding invoices and correct any anomalies between our system and vendor’s statement.
- To ensure expected targets are consistently met
- Any bad debts are prioritised and resolved in a timely fashion
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of a high volume Accounts Payable Department
- Self-motivated and works on own initiative
- Ability to make decisions based on information available
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Language speakers like German, French, Polish, Italian and Spanish is advantageous
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.