An Innovative global creative agency require a WIP controller to join their growing team
This sought after opportunity offers exposure to further area of Finance with potential to grow within the firm.
You will be working closely with key clients, senior management responsible for managing the relationships ensuring seamless billing, reconciliations and supervising work in progress.
- Managing and nurturing important agency client relationships
- Responsible for all jobs set up accurately
- Checking costs for errors and deal efficiently with any queries
- Support Finance Analysts to accurately bill fees
- Develop good knowledge of SOX and ensure agency compliance
- Partnering with all departments to ensure seamless process
- Monthly reporting on aged WIP
- Adhoc reporting when required
- Dynamic and Proactive
- Confident to liaise and present with Senior Management
- Methodical and Exceptional Time Management
- Advanced Excel Skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.