CMC Consulting Limited is a Company registered in England. CMC’s registered office is Faulkner House, Victoria Street, St Albans, Herts. AL1 3SE and registered number is 2894587.
www.cmcconsulting.co.uk is the website of CMC Consulting Limited, leading independent financial recruitment specialist. CMC are committed to ensuring the information you provide on our website is safe and also outline the terms and conditions for which you may use www.cmcconsulting.co.uk.
By using www.cmcconsulting.co.uk you are bound by the terms and conditions below:
- You will not post or submit to the Website any material that contains a virus or disabling services that interfere with the workings of the site or cause damage to any third party of CMC or that could affect the reputation of CMC Consulting or that, abuses, harasses or threatens others or encourages any illegal activity.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information which you supply is true, complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
- You agree that you will exercise caution and take care not to breach any provision of your employment contract and any other contractual obligations you have entered into in respect of your employment when using the Website.
- For your convenience CMC has provided links to third party sites that may be of interest to you. Any third party sites to which the CMC website links to are beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for their content, the information they provide or any products or services that you purchase from them.
- CMC makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability, currency or operation of www.cmcconsulting.co.uk or the information contained in www.cmcconsulting.co.uk.
- By using www.cmcconsulting.co.uk you are accepting and assuming the risk that the information may be out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements.
- CMC does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the recruitment process, will offer you a position, ask for an interview or review your information posted to www.cmcconsulting.co.uk.
- You understand and acknowledge that the vacancies advertised on the Website will be subject to local recruitment and employment legislation in the country where the job is based.
- CMC does not accept liability for the content of any other sites to which you are offered automatic links. The use of any such automatic links is entirely at your own risk
The information on the www.cmcconsulting.co.uk is subject to change without notice. CMC Consulting accepts no liability for use of or reliance on information contained on the Website by anyone outside of England and Wales.
CMC reserves the right to add to or change these terms. Any changes will be posted to the Website, and the responsibility is with you.
CMC Consulting Ltd have taken care in creating and presenting the content found on the Website, however it is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make additional enquiries before relying upon it. If CMC Consulting is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
Availability of the CMC Consulting Website
CMC Consulting cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
CMC Consulting shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of viruses transmitted via the website.